Gruppo Amici Lecco Privacy Statement
- IntroductionGruppo Amici Lecco understand the importance of protecting your
personal data.This Privacy Statement sets out how Gruppo Amici Lecco manages your personal data and applies to Gruppo Amici Lecco websites that
link to it. Some Gruppo Amici Lecco sites may have their own privacy statements which will control, to the extent
that there is a conflict with this Privacy Statement.
- What personal data we collectWhen you interact with us, we may collect personal data from you. You can choose not to provide personal data when requested.
However, if you choose not to, and this is necessary to provide you with our solutions and services or access
to our websites, we may be unable to do so.Depending on how you interact with us, personal data we collect may include:
We do not generally collect sensitive personal data about you, including information relating to your health, religion, political
beliefs, race or sexual orientation, except with your consent or unless we are required to do so by law.If we link other data with your personal data, we will treat that linked data as personal data.
- your first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number and other contact information;
- log-in and account information for authentication purposes and account access;
- your marketing preferences;
- demographic data such as your gender, age, country and preferred language;
- data about how you and your PC or device interact with Gruppo Amici Lecco, including web pages you visit when you
use our websites and device, connectivity and configuration data.
- How we collect personal dataWe may collect your personal data in a variety of ways when you interact with us, including when:
We may also collect your personal data from third party sources and third parties including public databases, business partners
with whom we offer co-branded services or engage in joint marketing activities, and third parties that provide
list enhancement or similar services, to the extent permitted by applicable law.When you use our websites, we may and third parties we engage may automatically collect data, including personal data through
- you purchase our solutions and services;
- you create an account with us;
- we process orders and payment transactions;
- we respond to your inquiries and requests;
- there are communications between you and our representatives;
- we obtain feedback from you about our solutions and services;
- we conduct our administrative and business functions;
- you register for our events, workshops and seminars;
- you subscribe to our mailing lists and newsletters;
- we market our solutions and services to you;
- you access and use our websites;
- you apply for employment with us.
- Purposes for which we collect and use personal dataWe collect and use personal data to:
- send communications to you;
- establish, manage, and maintain our business relationships;
- respond to inquiries and requests;
- develop, provide, and improve our services and solutions;
- inform you about our services and solutions;
- obtain feedback from you on our services and solutions;
- provide you with a more personalised experience when you interact with us;
- conduct administrative and business functions;
- update our records and keep contact details up to date;
- enable you to effectively use and to improve our websites,
- compile website usage statistics;
- enable you to subscribe to newsletters and mailing lists;
- enable you to register for Gruppo Amici Lecco events, workshops and seminars;
- recruit staff;
- assess the performance of our websites and to improve their operation;
- process and respond to privacy questions, concerns and complaints;
- fulfil legal and contractual obligations.
- Sharing your personal dataWe may share your personal data for the purposes above with:
- our affiliates and subsidiaries;
- business partners, vendors, or contractors to provide requested services or facilitate transactions, including
but not limited to processing of orders, assisting with sales-related activities or post-sales support, and
providing customer support. Any third parties with whom we share personal data are contractually required
to implement appropriate data protection and security measures and are not permitted to use personal data
for any purpose other than the purpose for which they are given access;
- in connection with, any joint venture, merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing,
or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or to another company.
- in response to a request for information by a competent authority in accordance with, or required by any applicable
law, regulation or legal process.
- where necessary to comply with judicial proceedings, court orders or government orders.
- to protect the rights, property or safety of Gruppo Amici Lecco, its business partners, you, or others, or as otherwise
required by applicable law.
- where you consent to the sharing of your personal data.
- Onward transfersAs a global company, Gruppo Amici Lecco may transfer your personal data to countries where we do business in connection with
the purposes identified above and in accordance with this Privacy Statement.Where we transfer your personal data from a location within the European Economic Area (the "EEA") or Switzerland to a country
outside the EEA or Switzerland and that country does not provide a level of protection for personal data which
the European Commission (“Commission”) deems adequate, we adhere to the standard contractual clauses (“SCCs”)
approved by the Commission, and applicable data protection laws in the EEA which give you the following rights:
- where Gruppo Amici Lecco processes your personal data based on your consent, you may withdraw your consent at any
time for future processing;
- you may request access to and correction of your personal data which is held by us at any time;
- you may object to the processing of your personal data at any time;
- you may lodge a complaint with a data protection authority if you believe that your rights relating to protection
of your personal data have been breached or that your personal data has been compromised.
- Where Gruppo Amici Lecco transfers your personal data to third parties, Gruppo Amici Lecco requires those third parties
to sign agreements which include the SCCs (or other data transfer mechanism approved by the Commission).
- Security of your personal dataGruppo Amici Lecco is committed to protecting your personal data from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure
by using a combination of physical, administrative and technical safeguards and contractually requiring that
third parties to whom we disclose your personal data do the same.When you submit or post personal data online, you should be aware that the internet is not completely secure. Gruppo Amici Lecco
cannot guarantee the security of any personal data that you submit or post online.
- Direct marketingYou can choose whether you wish to receive marketing communications from Gruppo Amici Lecco by email, SMS, post and phone. Even
when you have agreed to this, you may opt out of receiving marketing materials from us at any time and manage
your communication preferences by:
We do not provide your personal data to unaffiliated third parties for direct marketing purposes or sell, rent, distribute
or otherwise make personal data commercially available to any third party.
- following the unsubscribe instructions included in each marketing email or SMS text message from us;
- sending an email to Queries@dimensiondata.com; or
- writing to us at Private Bag X127, Bryanston, 2021 including your details and a description of the marketing
material you no longer wish to receive from us. We will comply with your request as soon as is reasonably
- If you opt out of receiving marketing related communications from us, we may still send you administrative messages
as part of your ongoing use of our websites, solutions or services.
- How you can access, correct, update, block or delete your personal dataIf you wish to access, correct, update, block, or delete personal data that we hold about you, please write to us using the
contact details set out at the end of this Privacy Statement. We will respond within a reasonable period and
at the latest within 30 days of the date of your request.
your PC or device) and similar technologies including scripts, embedded web links, web beacons, Local Shared
Objects (flash cookies) and Local Storage (HTML 5) to assist us to do things such as:
These technologies collect information that your browser sends to our websites including your browser type, information about
your IP address (a unique identifier assigned to your computer or device which allows your PC or device to communicate
over the Internet), together with the date, time and duration of your visit, the pages you view and the links
you click.Our sites may also contain web beacons or similar technologies from third party analytics providers, through which they collect
information about your online activities across our websites to help us compile aggregated statistics about the
effectiveness of marketing campaigns or other business operations.
- enabling you to sign in;
- authenticating you;
- keeping track of information you have provided to us;
- improving your browsing experience;
- customising our interactions with you;
- storing and managing your preferences and settings;
- compiling statistical data;
- analysing the performance and usability of our websites;
- measuring website traffic patterns;
- determining which areas of our websites have been visited.
- Links to third party websites and applications
Our websites may contain links to sites and applications operated by third parties. We make no representations or warranties
in relation to the privacy practices of any third party site or application and we are not responsible
for any third party content or privacy statements. Your use of such sites and applications is subject
to the relevant third party privacy statements.
- Retaining your personal dataWe retain your personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected, or to comply
with legal obligations, resolve disputes, protect our assets, or enforce agreements. Depending on the
purpose, retention periods will vary. The criteria we use to determine retention periods include whether:
- we are under a legal, contractual or other obligation to retain personal data including pursuant to data
retention laws, as part of an investigation or for litigation purposes;
- personal data is needed to provide our solutions and services business including performance improvement
and to maintain accurate business and financial records;
- there are automated means to enable you to access and delete your personal data at any time. We will
generally retain personal data for a shorter period of time, where this is not the case;
- the personal data is sensitive personal data in which event we will generally retain this for a shorter
period of time;
- you have consented to us retaining your personal data for a longer retention period, in which case, we
will retain personal data in line with your consent.
- Changes to our Privacy StatementWe may update this Privacy Statement from time to time. If we do, we will post the revised version, with an updated revision
- How to contact usIf you have any questions about how your personal data is handled by Gruppo Amici Lecco, you have a privacy concern or you wish
to make a complaint, please contact our Data Privacy Officer as follows:Email: email@example.com
Phone: +27 11 575 5222
Post: Gruppo Amici Lecco Group
Data Privacy Officer
57 Sloane Street, The Campus, Bryanston, Wanderers Building, Second
Johannesburg, South Africa
2021This Privacy Statement was updated on 12 May 2017.